Thursday, September 10, 2009

if you want know why do i delete the last time blog cause it create alots of problem for me!
just because of that 1 person at without thinking, sho i have to close down my blog & open a new blog.
dont wish to mention who the person uh. doesn't want mart ppl to know about my new link cause of you!
had a small querral with derrick ytd..lols. it very lame luh can! cause i ask him come kopitiam help me buy water
cause i lazy than angie also lazy-.-
so i bluf him say i kanna slap but he say dont lame luh.. ok, nvm. than i say angie cry cause she ask me say-.-
than he dulan already cause heard from angie say he playing maple that why uh... than he say she cry also not my business than you guys think i'm what! what the fxck can! so didn't talk to him from evening till night..
than around 7-8plus than talk:)) hahas. so lame luh he. my god... hehes^^

1 comment: